The Magdi Yacoub Global Heart Foundation (MYGHF) works to dramatically change the health outcomes of the most vulnerable, particularly children, by improving comprehensive, advanced cardiac care available to all people in need, free of charge.
The organization is undertaking an ambitious new chapter with an extended cardiac care network and campus in Cairo. To reinvigorate existing donors and attract new support, they determined a need for an updated brand identity and relaunch in the U.S.
We partnered with MYGHF to support this exciting new initiative, considering how to renew their written and visual communications. To do so, we:
- Executed a market and organization audit to identify their niche and American audience appeal, as well as identify areas of strength to capitalize on.
- Developed a new, unique positioning message and case for support targeting American donors.
- Articulated core themes and values for future communications.
- Created distinct brand/visual identity including a logo and brand style guide, as well as articulating core themes and values for future communications.
- The new logo conveys warmth and care, with the ribbon representing a globe protecting the hearts of all.
- Tone guidelines ensure that future communications respect core values: compassion, inclusion, sustainability, innovation and excellence.
- Updated print and digital communications collateral to reflect the new identity, including:
- Website, which can be seen here.
- Brochure as an effective tool to convey history, objectives, and goals.
- Presentation deck to introduce the new Cairo campus being built.