Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris is the official 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to raising funds for the restoration of the iconic Paris cathedral. We have partnered with the organization since 2018, collaborating on major gifts, events, digital and direct marketing strategies.
Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris needed a digital presence for its U.S. audience – a dedicated website where visitors could learn more about efforts to rebuild the Cathedral and donate to reconstruction efforts.
We partnered with Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris to build their U.S. nonprofit website:
- Copywriting focused on storytelling and making an emotional connection through the text and impactful images about the situation before the fire, the fire itself and the efforts to rebuild and restore after the fire. We also emphasized a donor-centric message to relate the important role Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris donors played in the months following the fire, and the important role they continue to play today.
- Development of site architecture.
- Design and development of WordPress site, compatible on various browsers and mobile devices
- Emphasis on the user experience, ensuring the site is simple to navigate and easy to access the donation page.
- Embedding a virtual tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral so users can “visit” the cathedral.
- MailChimp integration with the newsletter sign up, so subscribers can receive the latest news about the Cathedral and reconstruction efforts.
Visit the website: www.friendsofnotredamedeparis.org